lundi 21 avril 2014

Cadaveria: my demoness love

She is beautiful, she is dark, she is talented, she is terrifying and has an impressive voice.
Her name is Cadaveria, singer and leader of the Gothic Metal band, named after the singer.
Cadaveria sings with a very thrash/gothic style, and I love that. She can have a normal and gentle voice, but also have a strong and aggressive voice.
I fell in love with Cadaveria because she is beautiful, she has a gothic look that I really love (my demoness), her incredible talent for singing, as well as her dark and thrash style. She can seem gentle, but she's dark and terrifying, she love blood and darkness.
I love her songs, my favorites are "Flowers in Fire", "Spell", "Death Visions" and many others.
She's my first demoness in my eviloves. Welcome Cadaveria, my demoness love.

Cadaveria, my demoness <3




                                                             Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire