lundi 21 avril 2014

Ghost and Iron Maiden in the same concert!!!

I just learned a new that made ​​me jump for joy, screaming like crazy and brighten my day even more. In my ritual of Ghost, scheduled for July 3, I learned that another group will be part of the show, and this group is ...... Iron Maiden!
At first I thought it was a joke and I rub my eyes to see if I had well read, and yes, Iron Maiden will be with Ghost, July 3, in France, and I will be to the show! It really is a crazy thing!
I was already super excited to go see Ghost, but also now with Iron Maiden, I am even more!
For cons, I do not know which will go first, but as Iron Maiden is more known than Ghost, I think Ghost will go first, and then Iron Maiden. This is what I think but I could be wrong.
My ritual will make a lot of noise, and I look forward for that!!

Ghost and Iron Maiden: Fucking Rock Yeah Awesome!!!!



                                                                 Mathias, the Lordi Rider


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire