jeudi 3 avril 2014

You believe in extraterrestrial life? Are we alone in the universe?

Sometimes when I can not sleep the night, I look at the sky through the window of my room, and I try to imagine what might be hiding up there.
After all, the universe is huge, and I think that sometimes we are not alone. I know that many people do not believe in these things, but me, I believe in these things, and for me, the possibility that there has other forms of life elsewhere, in the space, is not impossible.
You have the right not to believe it, but I am convinced that one day "they" will come to us, maybe they are already there, and we do not know.
Perhaps we did not the prove that they exist, but we do not have evidence that they do not exist.
When I was in high school, my classmates told me I'm madman because I already believed about these things. They laughed at me, but it did not even surprise me to see this reaction. I even think I'm the only one in my family to believe in extraterrestrial life. I remember even having a dream once. I was lying on a metal table, and an alien looked at me with his eyes. I not remember the look he had, but I remember I have feeling pain in ribs, as if someone had pushed me a needle. And the strange thing is that when I rise up in the morning, I felt a little pain in the place where I had been stung in my dream, and yet there was no trace.
I confess that I was a little disturbed, but I do not say that it is a proof, it may be only a coincidence.
Anyway, if you believe in extraterrestrial life, like me, do not be confused by people who say you're crazy and good for the mental asylum, because we must never forget that this maybe them, who are wrong.
Note that I know to stay clear and stay in the real world, but I never forget that sometimes they maybe watching us, studying us.
I know my friends can understand my point of view, I do not ask them to believe in these things, they can believe it, like they have the right not to believe it. It is their choice and I respect that.
But for my part, sometimes, I continue to watch the sky, just in case.


                                                                                   
                                                                                                                          Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire