dimanche 6 avril 2014

Neytiri, A love long buried in my mind

Last night, I decided to watch again the movie Avatar (I must have seen it at least ten times, but I really love this film), and I saw again Neytiri, the Na'vi princess. I had not seen this movie a long time, and in seeing again Neytiri, something woke up in me, a feeling deep in my heart, for her.
Everything began in 2009 when I went to see Avatar in theaters. The film had completely blew me away, and I remember that I thought that Neytiri was very beautiful and combative.
When I was able to buy Avatar on DVD, I was able to see again this wonderful film, and Neytiri, who always had a place in my heart. I've never spoken before, because I have especially talk about my eviloves of the metal world, but now I have to say that yes, I'm in love with Neytiri.
I've had dreams where I was with her, but in my human form. I even remember in one of my dreams, we kissed. Neytiri, I would like to join you on Pandora.




                                                   Mathias, the Lordi Rider


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire