mardi 5 mai 2015

Bioshock Infinite

Yesterday afternoon, I finished my new game: Bioshock Infinite, and I must say I'm thrilled. It's a damn good game with everything I love: a mixture of adventure, fantasy, science fiction, with drama also ..... The fights are fantastic, creatures are very strange but so cool, especially the giant metal creature Songbird, and some characters are really enigmatic and strange. I knew a little of the universe of Bioshock before but I've never tested. Well, a new world has been opened to me, and I am more than happy.


The game takes us to the beginning of the century, in 1912 specifically, to a floating city called Columbia, levitating in the sky thanks to a revolutionary and very modern system. This city has the heavenly allure is inhabited by a community of people who seem cut off from the world, but happy to be so. But do not mistake, behind this beautiful scenery hides morbid and dark secrets because the residents sometimes have rather unhealthy activities, like transformed some humans into monstrous and murderous machines, all of that led by a fanatical religion that can be very dangerous and push to kill.
The Bioshock game can be hard at times, because you can see scenes of racism, perhaps to show that the mentality of people and to see the world were different at this period. In the game there are choices to make, and I think I made the best, in my opinion.
But this game is very entertaining, very dynamic with breathtaking phases of aerotram, epic battles, in short, a great adventure game. And in this game, I met my new fictional love, Elizabeth Comstock.
A game that I highly recommend to all adventure and fantasy fans.


Welcome to Columbia!




                                                              Peace and Rock \m/

                                                                     Mathias, the Lordi Rider


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire