dimanche 31 mai 2015

Fuck the Hecklers on youtube!

Tonight, I still could see that youtube is full of stupid people. A guy that I don't know, insulted me by treating me of noob, and telling me that one of my videos (the video of a concert where I was) is crap because the quality is bad, as he says. This is not the first time I've been insulted for no reason, but this time, I react.
First, I told him: Big moron! I am not a professional cameraman! Of course there are defaults, but the video is audible and that's what counts. And the guy blocked his comment so I can not answer. Besides being an idiot, he's a coward. So I deleted his comment, but if he comes back, I'll make sure that his channel is blocked.
I can not stand those people who believe themselves smarter than others and who allow themselves to give lessons and insulting people. It's a total lack of respect and THEY are the big idiots of the web. If myself or one of my friends is attacked by these guys, I can not stand without react. While those who give lessons, I said, trying to do better before judging, if not, shut your fucking mouth and go fuck yourself.

And finally, here is a message from me for the hecklers on Youtube:
Fuck the haters and the hecklers!



                                                                                Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire