dimanche 10 mai 2015

There' is not only rich people who can be fans!

I am writing this article to talk about something that really disgusts me and for me, is really unfair. When you're really a fan of a character, sometimes we want to buy his figure to have it with you. It's a passion and it's beautiful and touching in a sense to want to have his favorite characters with you. But cons, there is one thing that can block and break some of your dreams: the prices!
I went to see the prices of some figures, and honestly, it's just theft. Some figures cost more than $ 400 (which makes 356 euros). My family is normal and we have enough to live, but we are not rich, there are prices that I can not afford to, because I already think of me and also to my parents.
And in addition, there may be not only that the price is exorbitant, but that's can be a scam, then it is even worse, but it exists unfortunately.
But sellers should remember that there's not only the rich people who can be fans and want to collect action figures or objects. I know that money rules the world and that I could not change something about it, but I give my opinion on the subject and how much it disgusts me to see the prices of some figures, when some can afford to buy them and others no, it disgusts me.
I don't blame rich people, but I blame the system and the companies (yes so do not blame the sellers because most of the time they are in service of a company and do not have a say on prices.)
But despite that I do not let my hopes be break by these prices, I continue to stay as I am and I'll wait however long it takes.


Peace and Rock \m/

Mathias, the Lordi Rider


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire