samedi 2 mai 2015

My Universes: Fictional, but real in my heart

Today I speak of something really important to me because it's my universes, worlds of fiction or living humans but also monsters, ghosts, aliens, robots and all kinds of fantastic creatures. The horror, science fiction, fantasy, paranormal, romance (and also the romance that can exist between two different creatures, such as a human and an alien).
I know some worlds better than others because some have rocked my childhood, and I know others since only a few years or months. In these universes live my greatest heroes, my favorite villains, but especially my fictional loves, which are always in my heart for all my life. They helped me to hold on a few times and they still continue.
All of this may be fictional, but in my heart and my mind, they are real and live through me, because I am above all someone enthusiast who wants to live his passions and his dreams to the fullest. And those who tell you the otherwise are morons. No passion = no dreams = no ambitions = no life. It's that simple.
In my world, my universes are real. You have the right to not like some, it's your right, but don't forbid me to live in them and to love them. Others have their own world, I have mine, with my universes.
Live your passions. Believe in your dreams. 


My Universes:



                                                                            Peace and Rock \m/

                                                                                     Mathias, the Lordi Rider 

                                      

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire