mercredi 13 mai 2015

In the embrace of the Black Widow: my first Marvel love

Last Sunday I went to the cinema to see the new movie Avengers, the age of Ultron. During the film, my feelings for Black Widow, one of the female characters of the group, have finally woken up. When I saw the first movie, I already loved the character, her character, her fighting techniques, her appearance, but it was remain there. And it was not until the second film for this to become a true love. My first Marvel love.
Black Widow has no powers, but she has an extraordinary agility and highly effective fighting techniques, she can defeat multiple enemies simultaneously. She also knows how to use weapons, she is really sexy and badass, and she's a woman with a strong character, and I really like that in a woman. And in her leather outfit, she is hot as hell and I love her red hair and her so beautiful face!! <3 <3
I also like her past, even if it was hard. Trained from an early age to kill is something striking. She was with the hard and cruel people, who did everything for it to become a professional killer, and she has become. But I was really sad for her and shocked when I learned that she had become barren because of an operation. No one should suffer such treatment. But despite that, I love her and I always will.


Sexy, strong and badass woman <3 <3 



 Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/                                                                            

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire