mardi 15 septembre 2015

A dislike button soon on Facebook? A bad idea!

One of my Canadian friends has speak of something that leaves me perplexed. Apparently, a new feature will soon be scheduled on Facebook: a dislike button. Seriously, WTF, and why?
Already I don't see the usefulness of such a thing, it's ridiculous. And also, I hope this is only a rumor, because if such a button is created, in my opinion, this could create problems, especially in the relationships with friends.
But seriously, who would dare to put a dislike to the publication of one of his friends? We may not like a publication, but then to put a dislike to the eyes of all? No, I refuse to do that. When I don't like something, I don't comment and I move on. I know Facebook is a place to publish and share, but it's also a place to have friends, liked and commented on these things, in the right mood. I don't want to create or have conflicts, and especially not with my friends, I'm not here for that. That is why I am against this button dislike, because it will only bring conflicts in my opinion. And if it is added, I would never use it. For me, absolutely no need of a dislike button.



Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire