samedi 26 septembre 2015

Who said men can not wear pendants?

Today, I decided to talk about something that concerns me a lot these last time and for me, is a complete idiot stereotype and con (I say yes both): the stereotype that men do can not wear pendants.
To start, I don't know who said it, but first: he's or she's an idiot, and second, whether he or she was in front of me, I will slap him (or her) and say: and since when?

The pendants have always been seen as essentially feminine accessories and many men refuse to wear because they say it's for girls. It's completely idiot, yes I repeat. There are many men who wear pendants, with patterns, but it remains pendants. There are even men who wear rings, bracelets or other, and they have no shame. Myself, I have several pendants (one with a metalhead cross, another with a tooth of crocodile ....) and I'm not ashamed to wear them in the street or in front of people.

All that to say, stop with these shitty stereotypes. The most important thing is to feel good as you are, regardless the style you have.


Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire