mercredi 2 septembre 2015

My second Ghost ritual, for December

3 July, 2014. This date means a lot for me now because this is the day when I saw the band Ghost for the first time, in live. As a child of Ghost (the name of the fans of the band), I experienced my first ritual, or I was somehow "baptized" as we might say in the world of Ghost. it's still one of the best times of my life today.


Me, after the show


Well, Ghost returns again this year in France during the month of December, in Paris, in a prestigious and renowned dining in the city: "La Cigale," and I can go back to see them in live! I will hear the songs of their new album, in live, and also see the new outfits of the Nameless Ghouls and also the new pope, Papa Emeritus III. I also hope that they will play old songs like "Secular Haze", "Monstrance Clock", "Ritual" or "Stand by Him", to name a few.
Look forward for the Ritual! 



Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire