vendredi 11 septembre 2015

My trip to Amsterdam / My first concert abroad

From September 8 to 11, I was traveling with my family, and I was for the first time in my life, in the Netherlands, in the city of Amsterdam. We stayed in a small and comfortable chalet in a very well organized and maintained campsite. The first two days we toured and visit the city and its different neighborhoods. Amsterdam is a beautiful city, with old buildings and water channels almost everywhere. The hotels downtown are very luxurious and seem really expensive, and in the evening, the city is bustling. The shops are also very interesting, and many sell t-shirts and accessories metalheads, a paradise for me. People are really nice too, they were cool with us. And we were lucky to have a good weather throughout all the trip. I buy many memories that I will wear with pride. I have not often traveled abroad, but this little stay in the Netherlands was an opportunity, especially before starting my correspondence courses, so I'm happy of my trip.





And great stroke of luck, during my trip to Amsterdam, I went to a concert, to see a French band whose I am very fan: Shaka Ponk. They played in a small concert room located at a short distance from the downtown area and I could, with my sister, having the opportunity to see them again, and I was not disappointed. Shaka Ponk were amazing, as usual. I managed to be in the front row during the concert. I usually don't care about the place, but this time, I was happy. And after an amazing show, another equally amazing thing happened: I got to meet and talk with members of Shaka Ponk, and I had photos with some members of the band. It was a dream come true for me: To meet Shaka Ponk and talk to them. I comes back from my trip with a big smile and memories that will remain etched in my memory forever. Thank you Amsterdam and Thank you Shaka Ponk! \m/


Me with Frah, the singer


With Mandris, the bassist


With Steve, the Keyboardist






                                        Mathias, the Killmaster \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire