mardi 29 septembre 2015

Top 3: My First Favorite Bands

I'm a fan of many bands, but there are some that have most touched my heart. In this Top 3, I present the three first groups of this very long list that have touched my metalhead's heart. I saw these three groups in live, more than once, and each time, I came away both moved and really excited.


Motörhead
"We are Motörhead, and we play Rock N Roll!" They say that at the beginning of each concert, yes, it's the one and only Motörhead, one of the most legendary and memorable rock bands that have ever existed. When I discovered rock music, Motörhead was one of my first favorite bands and Lemmy quickly became my idol. I saw Motörhead twice in live for now, and I'm about to see them a third time. They are deemed to be the band playing the strongest in the world, and I am witness, it's true. Motörhead is described as a group of "Speed Metal" but I prefer to use the term "Rock N Roll band," because that's what they do.
Rock is Motörhead, and Motörhead is Rock! \m/




Lordi
I love metal and I love monsters. When I discovered Lordi, it was complete happiness for me. Lordi became famous by winning the Eurovision Song Contest 2006, and since then their reputation has grown a lot. Each member of the band has a character and a past, and I find it's a great idea, as Lordi is not just a band, it's a universe with its own creatures. For now, I saw Lordi three times in live, and the concert is a real show, almost like a theater play. My favorite member of the band is Hella, the keyboardist and a very sexy zombie doll.
Monsters of rock, they are for real! \m/




Halestorm
Ah Halestorm, I would say, one of my greatest discoveries of these recent years. I fell in love with their style immediately, their songs, and also, I'm fell in love with Lzzy Hale, the singer and guitarist of the band. She's super sexy, has a powerful and angelic voice and an incredible charisma. She has a look a tomboy that still attracts me and that I find so sexy. The group has three albums to his name at the moment, but their reputation is already huge and continues to grow over the years. I saw Halestorm twice in live for now. I was in the front row and Lzzy gave me a wink and a smile, one of the most beautiful moments of my life.
Yeah, I am a Freak like them! \m/ 




Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire