samedi 7 novembre 2015

Get one ring.....To rule them all!

Today I went into town center to go to a shop of collection toys that I love so much, where I had seen an article that I wanted for a long time, and finally I realized a dream: I got the Ring of Sauron. Not a plastic ring, I bought a true replica of the ring, with the elven engravings all around, like in the movie.
For years, I dreamed to get the Ring and put it on my finger, to become the new lord of the rings. After the dream of Game of Thrones I experienced while I was sitting on the Iron Throne, I touch another symbol of the universe Medieval / Fantasy. Sauron is one of my favorite villains, and to get his symbol is such a pleasure for the LOTR fan I am.
Sitting on the Iron Throne, I get the support and authority over other kingdoms, with my queen Daenerys of house Targaryen, and with the Ring, I get the power to create my armies and get powerful entities under my orders, as the Nazguls.



One ring....To rule them all!





Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire