mardi 3 novembre 2015

Top 5: Mass Effect Favorite Characters

I have already finished Mass Effect 1 and 2, and now I started the 3. This is really one of the best sci-fi franchise that I discovered, the alien species are so varied, and many cults and endearing characters. And here are my 5 first favorites:


1. Liara T'soni
Ah Liara <3 I fell in love with her after the first discussions with her. She's really interesting, beautiful, strong, kind and understandable. She is tolerant to the other species, and even though she knows that humans are unpredictable, she wants to know our species. But Liara is also a fighter, she knows how to handle weapons and has biotic powers, which are very useful in combat. Liara evolved over the games, in the first she was shy, and in the 2 and 3, she becomes more dangerous, stronger and determined, what attracts me even more and makes her even sexier. I have a romance with her in the games, and our relationship is strong. What's even more great, is that with this relationship, Liara encourages me because she believes in me, as I believe in her. I love you Liara.




2. Urdnot Wrex
Wrex is a krogan, one of the favorite races of the ME universe, with Asari and Turians. But Wrex is really special. He's really cool, his humor makes me laugh, and especially, he's a leader and an accomplished warrior, very strong and useful in combat. Wrex made me laugh more than once, but I also like him because he's really respectable, and a loyal friend. Most of the Krogans are considered as selfish but Wrex is different because he cares about the fate of all his people and wants to protect it, I really admire that. At first glance, Wrex can be seeing as a brute who only love violence and blood, but when we know better, we see that Wrex is also a wise, who knows make the right decisions for himself, but also for its people and its allies. I considers Wrex as a brother now.




3. Garrus Vakarian
Another very cool character and that I considers like my brother. The Turian soldier, Garrus Vakarian. Code Name: Archangel. As with Liara and Wrex, I liked Garrus from the early scenes with him. He is really strong with weapons and is useful in combat. But also, Garrus has a really cool character and I like to talk with him. I also admire Garrus because he wants to bring a fair justice in the galaxy, and wants to eliminate the gangs that threaten this justice, and he is also ready to defend the galaxy against the Reapers. And also, Garrus has a sense of humor, which I also appreciate.




4. Urdnot Grunt
Yep, another Krogan, I'm really a fan of this species now. Grunt is different from the other Krogans, in its way, as he was created to be the ultimate soldier. Grunt me laugh a lot with his humor rather offbeat, and also he always want to kick ass and ready to fight, making jokes about it. Grunt was created like that. But Grunt also has a conscience because he wants to be part of the Krogan people, to have a clan and a chance to have a family, and I appreciate even more than Wrex have accepted him in his clan, as true Urdnot. Grunt is also very powerful and useful in battles, he saved my life more than once.




5. Kasumi
The first human in this ranking. Kasumi is a human, and she became the most famous and dangerous thief in the galaxy. I really like the way she uses her skills of stealth and camouflage to attack the enemy by surprise, like a ninja. I think it's really cool and sexy too hehe. Kasumi has a character rather reserved and mysterious, she does not seem very inclined to the discussion, but when we discover her past, we feel sorry for her, which makes her more human and endearing. One thing I regret is that it's impossible to have a romance with her.



Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire