jeudi 26 novembre 2015

My first Nightwish / Arch Enemy concert. We were here!

Last night, another dream came true: I go to Paris, to the Accor Hotels Arena (formerly Bercy), to see a Metal concert with two of my favorite bands: Arch Enemy and Nightwish (Amorphis was planned too, but I've missed them, I will explain why, after)


With the tragic events that hit France shortly before, I admit that the D-Day morning, I was pretty stressed out, even a little anxious to return to Paris. But I did not let my fear dominate me, I did not cancel my ticket and I went. As I said above, Amorphis was also planned in the concert, but I was late because of traffic jams and with security checks, I lost a little more time. But I can understand the controls, with what happened and I am very reassured that the police is as much present, it's reassuring. Before entering, I was stressed, but as soon as I enter in the arena, the stress has disappeared, giving way to joy. I was in my universe. I can't say how was Amorphis unfortunately.

Arch Enemy <3 \m/

Fortunately I arrived in time to see the Death Metal band, Arch Enemy, a group of which I am more and more fan and I wanted to see them in live since some time. I have a crush on the singer of the group, Alissa White-Gluz, she is among my favorite metal singers <3. Arch Enemy are really impressive, both on CD and live. Before Nightwish, they put a crazy atmosphere and heat the room properly. I thinks that Arch Enemy managed to conquer Paris and the heart of the French people, as we conquered their hearts, because they were really happy to be here. 


Nightwish <3 \m/

And then, of course, the star group of the evening happened: one of the best known Finnish bands in the world, and also the reference of the Symphonic Metal: Nightwish! I wait since 2013 to see them in live, and my dream came true.
As Alissa, I also have a crush on the new Nightwish singer, Floor Jansen <3. She has such a beautiful voice, I was blown away several times ..... And she' so beautiful too <3





Nightwish played several of my favorite songs, like Nemo, Elan, Ghost Love Score, While your lips are still red, Sleeping Sun ..... And many others. The means were here: flaming explosions, fireworks, giant screens behind the stage that showed beautiful images .... In short, the big show, like the KISS concert at the Zenith in June.
During the concert, Nightwish made several tributes to France, and especially for the victims of the attacks that took place on November 13. The group encouraged us, told us to stay strong, they were with us to support us. During the song "Sleeping Sun", many people of the public turned their lighters like candles. It was a really beautiful, sad and moving moment, I even had a small tear in the corner of the eye. Anyway thank you very much Nightwish for the tributes, for Paris but also for the whole France. Paris loves you Nightwish, France loves you, and you love us too. You give warmth in the hearts of the French fans, and mine too. Thank you for this incredible Metal night. We were here, and still standing! \m/

Here my videos of the concert:


Arch Enemy \m/





Nightwish \m/



Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire