jeudi 5 novembre 2015

Who is the Captain Phasma?

As we approach the release of the seventh Star Wars movie, I increasingly impatient at the idea of seeing the familiar characters, but also to discover new, and one in particular that intrigues me really but who looks really cool: Captain Phasma.


Finally! I'm glad they finally decided to put a female villain in a Star Wars movie! A Stormtrooper Commander, with a different armor and weapon, to show her superior rank. I find really interesting the concept of a female stormtrooper, something that was absent in the other films. But otherwise, which is the Captain Phasma? Almost no information about her, in her origins, her career, her past or her relationships, but I'm sure we will learn more once the film is out. And another point that satisfies me is that by putting a woman in command of the stormtroopers, Star Wars has shown that this is not a sexist universe, and that a woman can command troops of the Empire, and it's really cool, I really like that.
Phasma is played by the excellent actress Gwendoline Christie, aka Brienne of Tarth in Game of Thrones, and I am very happy with this choice because Gwendoline's a great actress, very talented, and above all with a unique charisma and perfect for the role of strong women (so, the role of a Stormtrooper commander, I have to say, she is made for that!) I look forward to discover this new character. Oh and one last thing: Her armor is sooo badass!!



Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire