dimanche 16 mars 2014

Happy Birthday Lady Awa

Today is the anniversary of my first evilove, Lady Awa, former keyboardist of Finnish band Lordi, and who remains for me one of the first women in my heart.


But if I write today is to wish happy birthday to Awa, but also to say that this year, it's been five years that I known Lordi, and therefore that I known Awa. Already five years, time flies. I feel like it was yesterday, the day I discovered Lordi, in watching the movie "Dark Floors" which was on television on the chain or I zapped. And the same evening, I listened to my first Lordi songs on youtube like "Hard Rock Hallelujah", "It Snows in Hell", "Devil is a Loser" or "Would you Love a Monsterman." A day that will remain etched in my memory forever. And this is the same day or I fell in love with Awa. One of the best feelings I've felt in my life. 
Very Happy Birthday, my countess of darkness <3



                                                                                Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire