lundi 24 mars 2014

RIP Oderus Urungus: Tribute to the leader of Gwar

This morning on the internet, I learned a new one that breaks my heart and fills me great sadness: Oderus Urungus, the leader of Thrash Metal band, Gwar, is sadly died on March 23, at the age of 50.
Gwar is one of my favorite bands and I always considered Oderus, as a mentor, a master, and I will continue to believe in him, always.
I absolutely wanted to see Gwar in real, but I think it will never happen, because without Oderus Urungus, the future looks uncertain for the group and Gwar will probably disappear, but I know that as a Gwar fan I will continue to listen their music and continue with all the other Gwar fans, to live this thrash music, gore but beautiful.


It's with the broken heart and the greatest sadness that I bid farewell to Oderus Urungus, one of the wildest and terrifying singers, but also one of the most talented I know. I extend my sincere condolences to his family, friends and also the rest of the band Gwar. 
RIP Oderus, my mentor, we will never forget you and we will miss you. 
I love you dude :'(
RIP



                                                                               Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire