vendredi 7 mars 2014

My two first video games Fictionals Loves

Before, I had no love in video games, but that was before I saw these two women, beautiful and combative. Now, I'm in love with them.


Ellie Langford (Dead Space) <3
Despite her small size and her angelic face, Ellie is the kind of woman he better not annoy, unless you want to take a kick to the ass. Ellie is very beautiful, but she knows how to use weapons and kill the Necromorphs. In addition, she absolutely wants to prevent the Necromorphs from spreading, and wants save humanity. I love her!



Aela the Huntress (Skyrim) <3
As Ellie, Aela is a fighter, who is unfazed by men, on the contrary, she is able to give them a beating to put their ideas into place. Aela is not an ordinary human, she is also a werewolf. The first time I saw Aela in the game, it was love at first sight (and now I'm married to her, it's really great!)
I love her!



                                                                  Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire