mardi 18 mars 2014

My concerts for this year

I saw Lordi twice last year, and see two times my Lordi Evilove, Hella. This year, I see other groups, but not the least. Here, my concerts program for 2014:


April 30: Halestorm
For months, I wanted to see this group, and one day, I saw they were going to Paris for a concert. I asked myself "Mathias, here's your chance." I grabbed it and I succeeded, I have tickets for my first concert of Halestorm. I really look forward to hear their amazing songs in live, and I will also see another of my eviloves, the beautiful and talented singer of the group, Lzzy Hale.



July 03: Ghost
At first I could not see Ghost because for me, the concert venue was too far from home. Initially, I had to go to the Hellfest, but finally canceled the project because of the ticket prices too expensive. I was really disappointed by this. Then my mother told me "Ghost makes always his concert in France?" And well, I'm going to go see Papa Emeritus II and his Nameless Ghouls in live.



August 10: Motorhead, Tarja Turunen and Airbourne
While there, I was already excited to go see Halestorm and Ghost in the same year there, my joy has overflowed! In August, a festival called la foire aux vins, will take place, and on Sunday there will be the "Hard Rock Session", and when I saw the program this year and I knew I could go, my heart explode with joy in my chest! The legendary band, Motorhead, will be present, as well as the Australian group and explosive, Airbourne, and also, the lovely and talented finnish female singer, but also one of my eviloves, Tarja Turunen.


This year will be HEAVY METAL!



                                                                   Mathias, the Lordi Rider





1 commentaire:

  1. Hope that you will have a lot of fun on those concerts! :)
    Personally I love to go to gigs and the best thing there is that you can meet so much great new people. The awesome music is only the big plus at this.

    How do you think about that? What is your main intention to see shows? The music/band itself or the entire atmosphere or something totally different than this? :)

    -Maddy

    RépondreSupprimer