dimanche 30 mars 2014

TMNT 2014: the return of my childhood heroes in theaters

Today, I return in my child mind, because I watch the trailer of a movie, which tells the story of my childhood heroes, and also the first "creatures" which have made me loved the world fantastic and the monsters: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I know the Ninja Turtles since I have 8 years old. Even though I grew up, I remain a big fan of Ninja Turtles, and it is always a pleasure I see episodes of animated series or movies of the 90s.



The movies about the ninja turtles in the 90s, was mainly based on the spirit of the animated series, more based on the comical than the action, because the comics about ninja turtles are action-oriented, and may even contain scenes very violent, that the director has found inappropriate for a film destined to children.

But for this movie in 2014, when I saw the trailer, I think this movie will be shot towards the spirit of comics, with a few funny scenes, but most of the action, combat and fantasy.

And of course, many people begin immediately to judge the film about the trailer by saying something like "special effects are ugly" or "new shit yet to come." This kind of reaction really annoys me, because how can you judge a film on its trailer? You can not!
Besides, my friend, Emily, has say something on her facebook page, which is quite true: "Think before you judge. Listen before you hate."
Well, in this case, it is the same thing, before you criticize this film, people should think and watch the movie before judging. But it's human nature, unfortunately.

But finally, I must say that I am anxious to see this movie, and I'm sure I would not be disappointed. In addition, the film released in theaters two days before my birthday, which makes me even happier.
My childhood heroes are back!

The official trailer of the movie

                                                           

                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                    Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire