dimanche 5 octobre 2014

Airbourne and Gene Simmons: no conflict between them

The title may sound strange, but I'll explain

Remember when Gene Simmons had said "rock is dead", well today, Airbourne answered to Gene Simmons, saying "Rock N Roll is alive."
Already, I am a huge fan of Airbourne and Gene Simmons, I respect them and I respect their words. Each of them has the right to express his thoughts as he wants.
Where I'm getting at is that people have started saying that Airbourne provoked Gene Simmons, or others have insulted Gene. Enough! There is no conflict!!! The only conflict is that in the minds of haters that once again want to put the mess!!
Airbourne has nothing against Gene and KISS, they respect them. Airbourne just wanted to say their opinion on the case, and that is their right. The conflict does not exist, it has never existed.

Gene Simmons and Airbourne, I have enormous respect for you and I respect your words and thoughts. Everyone speaks as he wants.



                                                                                                                Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire