samedi 18 octobre 2014

Ninja Turtles 2014: one of the best 2014 movies

I'm going to the movies tonight to see a movie that I was expecting for months: Ninja Turtles. I'm a big fan of this universe, and I still remember when I was a kid, I came home from school and watched the animated series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the television. Great moments of nostalgia that make me up a small lump in the throat.
Before the movie came out in theaters, people were already starting to say that the film would be crap, criticism as "the new look of the turtles is crap." Enough! I'm sick of people who judge a film without seeing it. Personally, I find the new look of the turtles is great, and the movie too.

Already, I'm glad they keep the characters of the turtles. Leonardo the leader, who is the most reasonable and sometimes gives orders to his brothers. Donatello, the scientist and expert of technology. Raphael, the big brute angry, but has a good heart deep down. And Michelangelo, the eternal teenager, fan of pizza and skateboarding, and already willing to say words to laugh. 
There are also other characters from the universe, as Master Splinter, old wise and honorable warrior, and his nemesis, Shredder. April O'Neil the journalist, accompanied by her cameraman, Vernon. 

It was a great pleasure to see my childhood heroes on the big screen for a super fight against Shredder. I laughed, most thanks to Michelangelo. But I got scared at the scene or Splinter is defeated and that turtles are caught, I thought "oh no, that's not possible, they dared, they killed Splinter!" I was reassured. The writers could not kill Splinter, he is a very important character in the world of Ninja Turtles. But luckily at the end of the film, Splinter is still alive, and it's a happy ending for this unique family, still doomed to live in the shadows, because they are too different from humans.

KOWABUNGA!!!!



                                                              Mathias, the Lordi Rider 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire