mercredi 22 octobre 2014

Chromia, Arcee and Flareup: my three Autobots guardian angels

I'm recently entered the world of Transformers, I discovered a little more each day, but one thing is sure: I discovered amazing new characters, a very interesting world of fantasy, action. In watching the movies, I thought to myself "but why did not I discovered this sooner?" But that's life.
But in the characters, there are three in particular in my heart: three female Autobots, fast, strong and courageous, who form a formidable team, but unfortunately not often showed and underrated: Chromia, Arcee and Flareup.


I considers Arcee and Flareup like sisters, but for Chromia, it's more. When I saw pictures of her on google, I felt the same as I had for Neytiri in Avatar: a strange feeling in my heart, and a growing interest in finding more images and video her, and wanted to see the works or she appears. And that's how Chromia has become my new love of fiction. 
Now I call them my guardian angels, because all three are close to me, at each time. Chromia in first, of course. 
I joined the clan of the Autobots, but I want to team up with my three guardian angels. <3




                                                                                   Mathias, the Lordi Rider 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire