vendredi 10 octobre 2014

Happy Birthday Lzzy Hale

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite singers, and also one of my first eviloves: Lzzy Hale, Halestorm's singer, whom I consider my goddess of Hard Rock.
It's been over a year since I discovered Halestorm, and Lzzy changed my life. I will never forget my first concert of Halestorm that held in April this year, which marked my mind and my heart forever. I will keep forever the memory of Lzzy who smiled me and gave me a wink, after I showed him my message I had written for her, and I yelled "I love you Lzzy."
I hope to see again Halestorm, and relive a magical and unforgettable concert.

Happy Birthday Lzzy Hale <3 <3
My goddess of Hard Rock




                                                                                        Mathias, the Lordi Rider 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire