jeudi 9 octobre 2014

My first dream about the Transformers Universe

I discovered a little better the world of Transformers. This is a franchise that I do not really know, but I am interested to discover it. Last night, I talked a lot about that with my friend Emily, who is a huge fan of Transformers, and she told me about the female autobots. So I was verified on google, and found three of them: Arcee, Chromia and Flareup (the three sisters, from what is said). But without knowing why, my attention was drawn to Chromia, the blue female autobot. I found it different from the other two, and I almost felt attracted to her, like by a strange link. She can transform herself in blue motorcycle, and moves on one wheel when she is autobot mode. She is armed with a large cannon on one arm. In one picture, I saw the face of Chromia a little closer, and she seems almost human, with eyes, a mouth, and emotions can be seen on her face. But the first thing I thought upon seeing her, was "wow, she is very beautiful, for a robot."



Here is the first image of Chromia I found (this is the version of the film). But from the information I've seen on the movies, Chromia appears only in one, the second film, and she has only a minor role with her sisters Arcee and Flareup (and apparently, she gets killed, but I hope this is not true). Anyway, I will could see in watching the movies.


But I come to the topic: before sleeping, I spent the evening watching videos about Transformers, and that night I had a dream. It was night, and I was alone in my house, dressed and standing in the living room. All was quiet, but there was an explosion in my street, like a laser blast. I looked out the window, and I saw that my village was invaded by kinds of giant robots-dogs, with cannons on their backs. And I saw that several Autobots fought against them, as if to defend my village. Normally, I would have stayed inside my house, but then I went out to try to get closer and better look at the robots. At one point I thought I saw a yellow autobot fight three robot-dogs at the same time (it was maybe Bumblebee, but I'm not sure). He grabbed one of the robot-dogs by the head and hit another with a big back kick in the jaw. At the end of the street, I recognized Optimus Prime, with its blades to wrist. He had cut a robot-dog in two, and he had taken his laser gun to shoot on an entire group, and has sprayed them. I remained hidden behind the low wall in front of my house, and I was trying not to be noticed. But a group of robot-dogs saw me and one of them jumped at me to kill me. I am paralyzed by fear and I can not move. When the robot is close to me, his head is exploded by a laser, and it falls on the floor in front of me. There, I hear a noise of motorcycle and I see Chromia jumping at high speed above my house, with incredible agility. She just passes over me, and she takes a quick glance at me, as if to check if I'm saved, and she starts shooting in bursts on the robot-dogs, and all kill them. When she was above me, my heart leapt in my chest, but not by fear, but rather, in amazement. So I remained hidden behind the wall and watched Chromia massacring the dogs robots by shooting them with her cannon, or rolling over them to finish them. She dodged all their attacks, rolling on the walls of houses, as on a skateboard ramp. Without knowing why, I screamed and encouraged Chromia. Then when dogs robots decided to flee, Chromia is left alone, motionless in the middle of the smoke and carcasses of robots she had killed. I ventured out of my hiding place and I advance to her. I saw her blue eyes shining through the smoke, and she turned to me. I dare not move, and she walks up to me and she looks at me. I see her face a few meters of me. And she said "I know who you are ..... Mathias." 
And I woke up at this moment. 


Yes, it was a very interesting dream, and I hope to do more, to see if Chromia will remember me.



                                                                              Mathias, the Lordi Rider

                            

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire