dimanche 19 octobre 2014

Another dream about Transformers

Last night I had a second dream about the world of Transformers, and Chromia was still there.

I'm asleep in my room, and I'm awakened by a strange noise, like heavy footsteps. I just opened my eyes and I'm grabbed to the throat by Starscream, who looks at me with her ​​red eyes. I can not defend myself and not free myself from his grip. He puts me kind of high tech handcuffs on my wrists and took me outside. Outside the house, Sideways waiting for and turns into a car. Starscream puts me in the car and told to Sideways "takes him. Megatron waits."
The car starts to move very quickly and I try to open the doors, but nothing to do, I'm trapped. I try to call for help, but it's at night, and no one can hear me with the windows closed. Sideways ordered me to shut up. It starts to roll in the fields around my village, and I'm a little shaken.

Then I hear noises motorcycle behind me, and when I look out the back window, I see Chromia, Arcee and Flareup coming at full speed towards the car, and prepare their weapons. I smile and hope comes back. But the three female Autobots do not dare shoot on Sideways because I'm inside, and Chromia does not want to hurt me, so they continue to pursue Sideways in the fields. I always try to force the doors of the car by kicking, but I did not succeed. A pack of dogs Decepticons comes out of nowhere to help Sideways. I hear Arcee tell to Chromia "Chromia, saves Mathias. We'll take care of the dogs." 
So Arcee and Flareup start to shooting and fighting against the Decepticons dogs, and Chromia continues to pursue Sideways to save me. Chromia can approach and gives a big gun shot on the roof of the car, and I hear Sideways groan in pain, but he does not stop. Then Chromia screaming to me "Drop you Mathias!" 
I obeyed, and when I'm lying on the seat, Chromia begins to fire with her gun to destroy the windows. She managed, and in a last effort, I jump through a window, and Chromia grabs me in her arms. Sideways chose to flee rather than trying to take me again, and he walks away with all speed in the fields, in screaming that it's not over. Chromia holds me in her arms, I smiled, and she did the same. I thank her from my heart. She takes off my handcuffs and puts me on her back to take me home. 

And I woke up at that time.
Beautiful dream. Chromia is come to save me again, and we are closer now, but I do not know what Sideways will try next time.



                  
                                                                Mathias, the Lordi Rider 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire