vendredi 3 octobre 2014

Dragonology and dragon language

This is not new, but I'm a big fan of dragons. Not only for their looks too cool, their very strong powers, but also for their very rich and full history, which led them to be being considered as legendary monsters, almost as gods in some cultures. I have a book on the dragonology, I got it at Christmas a few years ago (great gift), and with this book, I learned a lot about the legends of dragons and their origins, and also there were several species. According to the book, the dragons lived on the earth, about the time of the dinosaurs. It would not be impossible for dragons, or very similar creatures, to have populated the earth before the appearance of man. But where are they now? Have they gone or are they hidden somewhere? We will probably never know.

My book about Dragonology



For some months now, I am learning the dragon language, and I managed to write sentences now. I wanted to learn after playing to Skyrim, and thanks to my favorite dragon of the game, Paarthurnax, a powerful and wise dragon, which I regard as my master. Last night, I spoke with dragon language with one of my very good Canadian friends, and it was great. I'm happy. 
No matter what people say or think about it. I do not care downs or insults. I will continue to speak draconic when I want, and I continue to learn, because to me it's more than a passion, it's a culture.


Paarthurnax, my master


Dragon Language:
Dreh ni vos joriin fun hi Hi los naariv, likaan uv hi los riil. Hi los ol hi los, ahrk tolro zok riid. Neh kos krent ahrk fey mul. Ahstiid, joriin wo lorot nahlii zok qurnen, los grinstiid zok likaan. 

English Translation:
Do not let people tell you you're crazy, weird or you are a monster. You are as you are, and that's the most important. Never be broken and stay strong. Sometimes, people who think being the most normal, are often the weirdest.




                                                                                    Mathias, the Lordi Rider


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire