jeudi 29 octobre 2015

I am what I am

Sometimes when I walk in the street, I notice that some people stare at me, and some even seem to be intimidated by my outfit of metalheads. Yet I did nothing scary. And now it even seems that I worry people, all because I have different passions of the standard. Yes, I have a fascination with darkness, weapons, living dead creatures, and death itself. But that's not for that I'm going to start killing people, I know still remain lucid.
I got to meet foreign friends, who also have different passions of the standard, so I feel less alone now. I was rejected and seen as a freak at school, and even today, people still think I'm a monster. Well, in that case, if I had to choose, I'd rather be that than becoming a prisoner of the society. Anyway, I've never seen myself as part of the society, and I don't want. And if it means I'll never find love, well I will live my life alone. It may happen, or not.
I am what I am, and happy to be so.


Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Winter is coming \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire