dimanche 25 octobre 2015

Targaryen Faithful Everyday!

If you know me well enough, you know that I became a a very very huge fan of Daenerys Targaryen. Even now I consider myself as a faithful of the house Targaryen. When I was going to the Game of Thrones Exhibition (where I sat on the Iron Throne), people could lend allegiance to a family of GOT, and of course, I choose without hesitation the Targaryens (although the majority of people chose Stark) but this is not a complaint, it's a good choice too, but I remain faithful to Daenerys at first.
I have a t-shirt Targaryen, I have the action figure of Daenerys in my room and at my birthday, few days ago, I received two new gifts and items for my collection: a mug Targaryen, where now I can drink my favorite drinks when I want, and also a beautiful pendant Targaryen, that I now wears with pride and honor, every day.
When I walk in the street, I don't hesitate, if I want, I wear my shirt and my Targaryen pendant around my neck. I'm a Targaryen for everyday. From the corner of my eye, I've seen some people looks at my shirt or my pendant. Even without knowing me, you could immediately guess who is my favorite character in the series. Some days, I also see other people wearing GOT shirts, and in a way, I'm proud to can show for which house I'm faithful. ;)
I'm faithful to you for life, mother of dragons.

Targaryen FTW! Fire and Blood! \m/




Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire