dimanche 11 octobre 2015

Stupid Internet Trolls!

One thing that happens more and more frequently and with more and more of trolls (I prefer to call them "big jerks"), criticize and judge people about their tastes, and when my friends are targeted, this is thing I can't let pass.
This is really the kind of things that exasperates me and makes me want to get through my screen to give big slaps to trolls.
So, Internet trolls, stop polluting the internet with your useless comments and judgments and go to buy yourself a life instead of annoy others.
I remain polite and I insult not because I did not want to put me at the level of the trolls, and also because they are not worth the trouble.
You know what, trolls? You like to attack people, huh? Well, come and tell me what you think about me, face to face, but I know you will not, cause you're too coward for that. I live my personal war against internet trolls since several years, I know what it means to be treated like a crazy person or a monster, but believe me, I'll never surrender.
The Killmaster is not afraid of you.


Mathias, the Killmaster \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire