mardi 27 octobre 2015

Motörhead: Bad Magic album review

For my birthday, I received the 22th and last album of Motörhead, released this year: Bad Magic. I received a special edition with the cd and vinyl, and also a poster and two patches I could sew on my denim jacket.
I listened to the whole album the same evening that I got it, and I said my opinion on this new album of the most legendary rock band of all time.


For me, none of the songs is to throw. This album is a masterpiece and now is one of my favorite albums of Motörhead. I find it even better than the penultimate album, Aftershock, which is also very good, but Bad Magic is even better for me. Motörhead shows us once again that they are the kings of the Rock N Roll. Lemmy is still as fit, with his powerful voice and his mind-blowing bass riffs, and of course not forgetting its partners, the great Phil Campbell, guitarist, and the incredible Mikkey Dee, the drummer. They too have done a wonderful job on this album.
Motörhead remained in his mind with this album, a good sound Rock N Roll as we love it, with bass riffs, guitar and drums that make us shake his head in all directions. When I listened to the album, I was transported to another world and I danced, even invaded by a great emotion from the bottom of my heart, seeing that they are my idols who made this masterpiece. Of course, some songs have more marked my mind, like "Victory or Die," "Thunder and Lightning", "The Devil," "Till the End" or "When the sky comes looking for you." In this album, the band also did a cover of a Rolling Stones song: "Sympathy for the devil." The cover is excellent and a good tribute to the band, but with Motörhead, it was sure. Many think that this is the last album of the band, but I hope it's not and that they will continue. But if that's true, at least, the group will be concluded with a masterpiece, like the great majority of their albums.
Motörhead is Rock N Roll and Rock N Roll is Motörhead. 

List of the album's songs:
1. Victory or Die
2. Thunder and Lightning
3. Fire Storm Hotel
4. Shoot out All of your Lights
5. The Devil
6. Electricity
7. Evil Eye
8. Teach them how to Bleed
9. Till the End
10. Tell me Who to Kill
11. Choking on your Screams
12. When the sky comes looking for you
13. Sympathy for the devil (Rolling Stones cover)



Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire