mardi 1 décembre 2015

DiscoveRock Edition N°4 - Toybloid

Hellcome for this latest edition 2015 of "DiscoveRock." For this fourth edition, another French rock band very talented and I am sure, promises great things in the future: Toybloid. Classical formation: trio guitar, bass and drums, the band plays a Rock punchy, dynamic and makes you want to shake your head in all directions. For now, the group has released one EP, but its first official album is about to come out, and I look forward to it. I've seen Toybloid five times in live for now, and I never get tired. I have also met them several times, they are really open and nice, I like bands that are open like this to their fans and can talk to them. And I even appeared in a music video created by fans on the song "Not Alone," and my name appears in the credits at the end. It's a strange but really good feeling to appear in a clip of a group of which you are super fan. If you like the dynamic and punchy rock, you'll love Toybloid.

Members of the band:
- Lou: Guitars, vocals
- Mado: Bass
- Pierre: Drums




See you in 2016 for the new edition of "DiscoveRock" \m/


Photo bonus: me with Toybloid \m/ :)



Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire