lundi 21 décembre 2015

Neytiri: since 6 years in my heart, and I still see you

This is a special day for me, because today, I celebrate the 6th anniversary of my meeting with the characters who changed my life and my heart of fanboy. She also became my first fictional love: the Na'vi warrior princess, Neytiri.


At each birthday, I reminds myself without problem the day when I saw her for the first time:
I was going to the cinema of the town near from my village to go to see the movie Avatar, a phenomenon upon its release, and I was eager to see this. The film was really beautiful and I'm falling in love with the universe. But I also fell in love with the main female character of the story, Neytiri, the Na'vi princess. From the first scene or she appeared, I was interested and intrigued by the character, and also I thought in my head "Oh she is very beautiful", immediately on seeing her. But it's in the scene where she comes to help Jake Sully, and she fights with Viperwolves, I was really impressed and I fell in love with her. 
So she has become my favorite character in the film and all the Avatar universe. Of course, in watching the film, the first time, I was worried that in the final battle, she was killed, but no, Neytiri survived and even killed the main villain. My lovely warrior princess <3
So sometimes, I looks at the stars through the window of my room, and I think to Neytiri, by imagining her, on Pandora, also watching the night sky, and thinking of me.
I see you Neytiri, forever and ever, with my eyes, my heart and my mind, as I know you see me.
I love you, my Sci-Fi Queen <3



Mathias, the Lordi Rider 
Fire and Blood \m/ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire