vendredi 25 décembre 2015

Merry Christmas 2015!

And here already Christmas !! The year 2015 is passed at high speed, I did not see the time passing. Today and tonight it's party, I hope you have a great time with your families and friends, hope you received great gifts and you feel very well (for those who drive, be careful on the road).
For me, well, this morning: opening the gifts. I'm 22 but I keep my little traditions like when I was a child. I had the gifts I had ordered, plus a bonus gift that I found yesterday's. Tonight was bowling with the family. I won one of the two parts, and I made two strikes. So proud XD. And after the bowling, aperitif and dinner with the family, while listening to music and laughing together. In short, the family festive atmosphere as I like it.
Again, to all my friends, my family, and to everyone too, Merry Christmas, have good and strong times! Hell Yeah! \m/


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire