lundi 28 décembre 2015

RIP Mr. Lemmy Kilmister - Farewell and tribute to my idol and Rock master

It's a horrible way to finish the year, but I have to do it, as a fan but also as a man.
Lemmy, Motörhead leader, rock legend and my idol sadly passed away this December 28, 2015, just four days after his 70th birthday.
Lemmy was my first idol when I discovered the rock, and he has always been. He was a musician and singer of exceptional talent, but also a man with a big heart and a exemplary humanity. The world has not only lost a legendary artist, he also lost the man who best represents our species, for his humanity and his kindness. I am wholeheartedly with his associates, the guitarist Phil Campbell and the drummer Mikkey Dee. A page of history has just been turned forever.
Lemmy has dedicated his entire life to Rock N Roll, he would not stop playing until his last breath, and that's what he did. He did it, until the end. He was a true warrior in his own way. I'm happy for him, he was able to live his life as he wanted, and what I hope is that he did not suffer too much before leaving our world, to join the pantheon of the gods of Rock.
My heart is broken and destroyed, my face drowned in tears, and my mind is with the family and friends of Lemmy. It's with the biggest and deepest sadness that I say farewell to Lemmy, my idol, who will join the rock gods in heaven. Lemmy, thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you have done, for being an example to me and millions of fans worldwide. You remain in our hearts and minds forever.
Motörheadbanger for Life!! \m/ :'( </3



As tribute to my idol, I made a minute of silence for him:


Motörhead for Life!! \m/
Lemmy is Rock, and Rock is Lemmy! \m/



Mathias, the Killmaster


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire