mardi 15 décembre 2015

The new SW characters I'm waiting the most

Tomorrow night I go to the cinema, to finally see the long awaited Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens. I can hardly contain my impatience. Do not worry, after seeing the film, I will not write about it on my blog, because I don't want to spoil (I also want to stay alive).
Who says new film, says new characters, and this time, many new characters announced for the new movie, to our delight (except the purists). So among these new characters, some attract me more than others, but I will mention the two that intrigue me most and for who I'm waiting the most.


Captain Phasma
Finally, a female villain in Star Wars! And she's a stormtrooper commander! Very very interesting and badass. For me, who have always liked strong women, I have a good feeling for this character. I already bought the action figure of Captain Phasma, it's to say how much my feeling is good. Nothing is known about this character because she is not much shown in the trailers, so I'll find out everything tomorrow.


Rey
Another intriguing character, but on the side of the resistance this time. According to the scenario, she is plundering the wrecks, which seems logical because in one of the trailers, she is seen rummaging the wreck of a Star Destroyer. But otherwise, it is difficult to really determine the role she will play, because no information was showed (which is normal after all). But hey, I'm anxious to see what is her role in the story and I hope to have a good surprise with her too. 



Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Fire and Blood \m/ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire