jeudi 3 décembre 2015

The Empire Strikes Back....Again!

Seeing the title of the article, you are probably wondering what I mean, well, I'll explain.
As everyone knows, Star Wars 7 is the biggest pending worldwide, even before the movie is released in theaters, the phenomenon is so intense that millions of dollars and euros of merchandising have already been won, even exceeding the budget of the film itself, before its release, this is a crazy thing!

SW is everywhere, I already know that since a long time, but today I could still see better. Tonight I went to the supermarket with my mother and my sister. Of course, the shelves were flooded with SW merchandising of all kinds, but the most impressive was the supermarket's entrance: a giant model of TIE Starfighter was installed, and two stormtroopers stood near the model, as for the defend. Nice promo for the movie. Many children made pictures near the stormtroopers, and of course I could not resist, and myself, I made a photo with one of them. Really cool. Jokingly, I thought "they hired Stormtroopers as new security guards to monitor the supermarket." And of course, in every corner of the store, there were posters of Star Wars, with on the posters, Kylo Ren and two stormtroopers. Them again! OMG, they are everywhere! :D


And even today, I added a new figure to my collection. Not a figurine GOT this time, but a SW figure: Captain Phasma, the female stormtrooper who will lead the troops in the new film. She looks really badass. This character really intrigues me and I want to discover her, hoping she will have an important role in the story. In addition, she is played by Gwendoline Christie, a very talented actress that I greatly admire.
For the figure, no disappointment. The size is correct, the figure is very well detailed, joints are fluid and not too fragile. In short, very good action figure for the collection of any fan of Star Wars.



May the Force be with you \m/


Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Winter is Coming \m/ 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire