vendredi 18 décembre 2015

I fell in love with the Light and the Dark side

Don't worry, there is no spoils in this article.
Wednesday of this week, I'm going to finally see The Force Awakens, the new film of the Star Wars saga. I expected this film since the beginning of the year, and although the wait was worth it. The movie was great!!! Not perfect, few details that have displeased me a little, but so great nonetheless. I was not bored for a second. I will not say anything more, just my personal opinion, oh just one thing (No it's not the spoil, be reassured): now I'm divided, because with this new film, I fell in love with two new characters. One is on the side of light: Rey <3 (Played by Daisy Ridley). And the other is in the dark side: Captain Phasma <3 (Played by Gwendoline Christie).




Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Fire and Blood \m/ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire