samedi 12 décembre 2015

Orden Ogan: To The End album review

The album which I makes the review is already out since 2012, but it remains my favorite album of Orden Ogan, and I listened it again today. Always a pure delight for the ears, so I wanted to give my opinion and say what I think.


When you listen to the album, you are immediately plunged into another world shaped by the melodic and powerful songs of the group. Orden Ogan has the particularity to create really epic and powerful songs that bring out all our wants and takes us into a fantasy world, but also quieter and folk songs, equally beautiful and catchy. In addition, the album To The End has for them: the cold, ice, winter, which adds even more degree fantastic and catchy to the songs. For all fans of Power / Fantasy Metal, Orden Ogan is the ideal group and this album is a luxury choice for a collection. In addition, the theme of winter reminds me of one of my favorite universes, Game of Thrones, and the white walkers. By listening to this album, I put the loud noise and I had the urge to headbanging, and pretend to play guitar.
For me, no song is to throw in this album. The most epic and my favorites, in my personel choices are "The Things we believe in", "To the End," "Land of the Dead," "Dying Paradise" and "The Ice Kings."
Their last album is great, but for me, To The End remains the best album of Orden Ogan. If you're a fan of Fantasy and Metal, this album is made for you. I highly recommend it.

Songs of the album:
1. The Frozen Few
2. To the End
3. The Things we believe In
4. Land of the Dead
5.The Ice Kings
6. Till the stars cry out
7. This World of Ice
8. Dying Paradise
9. Mystic Symphony
10. Angels War
11. Take this light


Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Fire and Blood \m/ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire