jeudi 10 décembre 2015

Metal vs Politicals: an eternal conflict

Metal music against politics. A conflict we know all and drags yet, unfortunately.
Most policies say that Metal music is shocking, violent and incites to hatred. Hellfest, the biggest Metal festival in France and one of the biggest in the world, is falsely accused of being a place of satanic gathering.
They are wrong completely. This is not because we have taken the devil as our emblem and that our sign are the horns of the devil, that does not mean we are Satanists. We do it because it is our way to identify ourselves and to distinguish us from all other. Metal is not just music, it's a lifestyle. For example, I myself am a metalhead, I dresses myself with metalheads clothes, I listen to my favorite Metal bands in my room and I go to concerts when I can, I'm headbanging, I make the sign of the horns of the devil and I like to say that the darkness is my light and that the number 666 is my favorite number. And I'm a Satanist? No, I am a kind and gentle man, who has no reason to hurt people. I enjoy my life with my family and friends, while being very proud of what I am. And it's the same for millions of other metalheads. During the concerts where I went, I met a lot of people I didn't know. They are not like politicals imagine or want to make imagine to the others people. Metalheads are not bloodthirsty brutes who want to destroy everything. NO! All metalheads I have met and seen are really nice people, funny, with whom I can speak, and who enjoy every fucking second that goes, in having a good time with their friends, and I do the same.
But that, most of the political and people don't understand, reject us and want to try to ban our music and our way of life. Ourselves, metalheads, we maybe have darkness and the devil as symbols, but we don't want to destroy life. Instead, we celebrate the life and joy of life through our music! They try to make us look like monsters to the eyes of people, but by denigrating our music and those who listen it, politicals reveal what they are: ignorant and intolerant people, unable to accept the differences of life and tastes.

Now for all the enemies of Metal music and who would try to prohibit it and deprive us of our way of life, I have a message for you:



Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Winter is coming \m/ 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire