mardi 21 janvier 2014

2013: My two Lordi concerts

In 2013, I attended not one, but two concerts Lordi. I could see them three times by going to Hellfest, but I could not go unfortunately (shit money problems)

My first concert Lordi took place April 9, 2013, and it is a date I will never forget. The evening is to remain engraved in my memory. In the morning when I woke up, I thought in my head "this is it, this is the big day." I go to my formation, with one desire: to be already evening. All day I have think to that, and more the end of the day approached, and I was untenable.
After work, not worth going home to get my stuff, everything is already in the car and I rush to Savigny le Temple, for the concert.
The concert room was not too big nor too small, but it was complete.

After waiting several minutes, with the heart beating strong, the lights suddenly went out, and there, my heart was packed and I could not prevent me screaming like a psychopath, like the rest of the room. The group of the first part, Reverse Grip, at begin the concert. I did not know this group and yet I really love their style. 
And then to Lordi is enter on the stage. A magical and unforgettable entrance. Mana comes first and sits behind the battery. Hella appears in second, leaving of her box doll. And then the rest of the group arrives and they start the concert with "We're not bad for the kids (we're worse)."

I was very well placed. I clearly saw Ox, which was right in front of me. He is awesome in videos, but even more in real. Mr. Lordi and Amen are amazing too, just like Mana. And Hella is simply superb, as soon as I saw her in real life for the first time, my heart is packed. 
We could hear the greatest hits like "Who's your Daddy", "Devil is a Loser", "Blood Red Sandman", "It Snows in Hell", "Would you love a Monsterman" and of course "Hard Rock Hallelujah, "I sang like crazy during the concert. 
In any case, I was really sad when it was over, but a very great metal night.


Then, in October, at my birthday, I discovered a gift, which I did not expect at all: tickets for the concert Lordi which took place December 11, 2013. At first, I had to rub my eyes to make sure I was not dreaming. Again thank you to my parents for this wonderful gift. And for this concert, I've put my uniform of Lordi soldier, with my mask of Jason Voorhees.



This concert was also really great. I was able to see again with pleasure all group members (especially Hella <3). And I had the chance to hear their songs, always amazing, but with supplements this time, as the song "Chainsaw Buffett" (incidentally, I have a good laugh when Mr. Lordi to hit the girl in the back with an ax) and also the song from the movie Dark Floors "Beast Loose in Paradise." I've also give a message to Mr. Lordi, from a friend who lives in Canada. Mr. Lordi to saw my message and I am very happy to that.
And of course, I could not help but yell loudly "Hella, I love you!"


In any case Lordi, thank you very much for those two amazing concerts that brought me much happiness. I hope to see you again soon in France for a third concert. Rock Yeah!



                                        Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/ 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire