samedi 25 janvier 2014

The Return of my Awa in my dreams

For a while, Awa was no longer appeared in my dreams and suddenly she reappeared last night. A short but beautiful dream.

I was in my house, it was dark and I was alone. I go down the stairs and at the same time, I hear strange noises in the walls. When I arrived in the living room, I see a dark figure standing behind the window. She passes through the glass as a ghost and I recognize her. It's Awa in her outfit of the Arockalypse era. When I say her name, she smiled and approached me.
When she is close to me, I can not help but tell him that I love him with all my heart. And she replies "I already know, my Rider." 
And then my heart was packed and I could not say anything. When she at put her arms around my neck and she looked at me, I told myself, this is it, she will kiss me. And I put my hands on her waist and as I looks her into your eyes. And when our lips touch, I woke up. It was really frustrating, but at the same time, I was happy to have seen Awa near me. This proves that my love for her will never die.

Lady Awa

                                                        



                                                                              Mathias, the Lordi Rider


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire