mercredi 22 janvier 2014

Lordi Army, KISS Army, Ministry of Ghost ..... the groups I am a member

Inevitably, as mega fan of Lordi, I had to join the ranks of the Army Lordi. I always stay true fan, and I will remain for all my life. I will never leave the Army Lordi. The Lordi Army is the first group that I joined.
Lordi for ever!




Same for KISS. As a big fan of one of the groups of the world's most legendary rock, I also had to join the ranks of the KISS Army. As Lordi, I feel very proud to be part of this gathering of fans.
KISS for ever!




This is the group that I joined more recently: the Ghost American Ministries. I have since joined a short time, but I'm already a huge fan. I am a child of Ghost and proud of it.
Ghost for ever!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire