dimanche 5 janvier 2014

Lordi and Ghost Tour: you imagine?

Lordi and Ghost are two of my favorite bands, in any case, they are part of my top 5. If Lordi is heavy metal, Ghost is doom metal. They are two different styles, but I love and that please to the people.

Lordi made ​​songs on the themes of horror, fantasy and monsters, while that Ghost is more sinister and more oriented towards the religious world and satanism songs.

I know that Lordi is against Satanism, they have even said in an interview. Ghost has big trouble because of his style, and they are often considered Satanists. But I think they do it to give a unique kind, without fear to do and show it.
But because of this reputation, Ghost is forbidden of concerts in some countries.

But recently, I thought: what would it be if Lordi and Ghost did a tour together?
Already, I think it would be really great, because the two groups have no problem towards each other, and their staging combined could give some really cool stuff. After that, there are people who agree and others not, that is their choice.

But I think it would make a unique and incredible tour.


1 commentaire: