dimanche 12 janvier 2014

My Eviloves

I know I already made ​​a list of women of rock and metal, but this time, this list shows the women I consider my "eviloves", ie, women who have a special place in my heart.



Awa
Now, it is no longer a secret. Awa was my first evilove. As soon as I saw her for the first time, in 2009, I fell in love with her. I do not know how to explain but it is a moment I will never forget. I could not to turn my eyes and her voice has mesmerized me for several minutes. Since that day, I love her and I will still love her. A beautiful and terrifying face, beautiful black hair, captivating eyes, a beautiful voice and a great talent for keyboard. Yes, Awa is all of that, and i love her from the bottom of my heart, forever.
<3


Hella
I admit, at first when Awa is gone of Lordi, I had a lot of sadness and a lot of trouble accepting her departure from the group. When Hella is came, I had a little hard to accept her, but over time I learned to know her character and see how she is. Well, I think she is a worthy successor of Awa. Sexy, beautiful, a great talent for the keyboard as Awa. Hella has become one of my eviloves after I saw her for the first time in real life, during my first concert Lordi, April 9, 2013. With Awa, Hella is one of the first metal women in my heart.
<3


Johanna "Jonsu" Salomaa 
Lead singer of the Finnish band Indica, Johanna is simply a goddess out of a fantasy world for me. An angelic face, a beautiful and melodic voice. With big dresses she sometimes wears in her videos, you could take her for a goddess of the forest. Although I do not know Indica very long time, Johanna makes my heart beat as fast as possible and I hope one day I can see her in real life and hear her voice more closely.
<3



Tarja Turunen
Shortly after discovering Lordi, I turned me to a other band, Nightwish. And then it was another revelation for me. Tarja Turunen is perhaps no longer member of Nightwish, but her angelic voice continues to make me dream. Tarja's voice is as unique as its beauty, and I think I am not alone in thinking this.
<3



Slymenstra Hymen
Beware gentlemen, here is a woman that it must not be disturbed, otherwise you get a ass-kicking so masterful. Slyemnstra Hymen, former member of Gwar group is for me, the warrior woman. Great charm, sexy and warriors outfits, a talent to spit flames and dancing, and a beautiful voice too. Especially gentlemen, do not take her for a little helpless woman, you might regret it.
<3



Lzzy Hale
Young. Beautiful. Talented. These words define well the young Lzzy Hale, lead singer of the group Halestorm. She can have a soft and calm voice, but also a more powerful and serious singing. She is also very beautiful and I find she fact younger than her real age (29). She is also a great guitarist.
<3





Floor Jansen
Floor Jansen is the current singer of Nightwish. Like her predecessors, she has a great charm and a very beautiful voice. Floor Jansen really deserves to remain among them and i hope she will stay forever.
<3






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire