dimanche 19 janvier 2014

Ghost: The lords of the dead


For those who do not know, Ghost is a Swedish Doom Metal band consisting of 6 members, first by the Nameless Ghouls (2 guitarists, 1 bassist, 1 drummer and 1 keyboardist). These darkness soldiers are led by the terrifying and dark Papa Emeritus II, Pope demonic with a skeleton face and holding a scepter in his hand.
Although the group has only released two albums for the moment, their popularity is growing at an incredible speed and more and more people join the ranks of the children of Ghost. The ritual is still ongoing and it is not ready to stop. I discovered the group in mid-2013, in listening the clip "Secular Haze" on youtube, and I'm immediately became a fan and I remain a fan forever.

I will describe the style of Ghost as "dark and melodic." But with their songs and outfits, the group has often big problems, especially with the people of the religious world, and the group even been banned in some countries. People should stop judging by appearance. This is not because I listen Ghost, I dress with dark clothing or I wear masks of monsters that I am necessarily a Satanist. But hey, there are people like that....

But Ghost will always have its fans to support them, listen them, buy their albums and go see them in concert.
We are fans......We are not a sect......We are not satanists......We are just....Children of Ghost.



                                                                                              Mathias, the Lordi Rider





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire