vendredi 24 janvier 2014

How I became a fan of metal?

This article describes my course, which says how I went from small passionate about music, at very big fan of rock and metal.

My passion for monsters started very early, when I have not even another 10 years, my passion for music came later. In 2005 (I was 12), I became a fan of an artist named Moby, I consider him whoever did got me into the world of music (thank you very much Moby). I still continue to listen Moby, especially his two songs "Natural Blues" and "Bodyrock", my two favorites, that I listen with great nostalgia.

Moby



Then, in 2008 (a year before I discovered Lordi), I begin to enter to the realm of rock and metal, by becoming a fan of three groups in particular: AC/DC, Motorhead and Nirvana (yes, I have discovered KISS in 2012). In short, AC/DC, Motorhead and Nirvana are my three favorite bands, until ...... 

In 2009, I made a discovery that will change my life forever: a Finnish hard rock band, Lordi, whose members are monsters. The lightning strike was immediate and I became a fan, and it has never stopped since, and it never stops. But I had to wait four years before attending my first concert of Lordi, but it was worth the wait.

Lordi



And in the years that followed, I did not stop to discover new bands, I liked some, and some I did not like (it can happen, but I will mention not the names so as not to annoy people who might be fans of these groups, I do not want any trouble and I'm not here to look for trouble).

To quote some of the bands I like there: 
Lordi, KISS, Indica, Ghost, Slipknot, Nightwish, AC/DC, Nirvana, Motorhead, Daft Punk, Stupeflip, Seether, Rammstein, Deathstars, Trivium, Hollywood Undead, Megadeth, Metallica and many others.




That looks like my story, how I became the French fan, a little crazy, with a vivid imagination, who writing stuff a little crazy at times, and that seems completely disconnected from reality. Thank you very much for reading this article, I love you all. Kiss. :)



                                                            Mathias, the Lordi Rider






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire